Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger (獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャー, Jūden Sentai Kyōryūjā) is Toei Company's 37th entry in its long-running Super Sentai metaseries of Japanese tokusatsu television series following Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. It aired on TV Asahi from February 17, 2013, to February 9, 2014, joining Kamen Rider Wizard then Kamen Rider Gaim in TV Asahi's Super Hero Time programming block. Its footage is used for the 2015/2016 American Power Rangers season, Power Rangers Dino Charge and its follow up season, Dino Super Charge.
- WAY Too much focus on Daigo, giving the show a nickname by fans, called Daigo Sentai Kingranger.
- Awful episodes such as 14th Episode.
- The villains are way too goofy, too lighthearted, and very annoying for the series. The worst offenders being Sorrowful Knight Aigaron, Joyful Knight Candelilla & Funfilled Spy Luckyuro.
- Yayoi's Obsession with Daigo could be sometimes annoying.
- Nossan's Jokes could be really irritating sometimes.
- There are Some Unlikeable Characters Like Souji Rippukan/Kyoryu Green I, Daigo Kiryu/Kyoryu Red I and Yayoi Ulshade/Kyoryu Violet II.
- Whenever the Rangers morph, they always dance, which is very unnecessary and very humiliating to watch.
- Daigo and Amy's relationship in the finale felt like it came out of nowhere.
- Creator Devius was mentioned in the final episode, this makes the final episode a cliffhanger until Ressha Sentai ToQger vs. Kyoryuger: The Movie.
- It's a rehash of Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.
- It is the first Sentai to have ratings worse than Chouriki Sentai Ohranger, another weak but not terrible Sentai Season.
- Utchy's Rivalry with Dogold feels out of place and boring.
- It has bloodshed, gunplay, murder, and violence is shown in this season and it's very inappropriate for kids due to the pandering for "It's for kids" excuse for any unnecessary reasons.
- 10 rangers doesn't make up for that; 10 rangers might've been an cool concept at the first place, but 3-7 are enough, but 10 is still quantity over quality.
- Some of the episode titles that doesn't make any sense and making up an style of "Oh Brother, Where Are Thou?" (ex: Brave 2: Gaburincho! Biting Combination, Brave 24: Burn! The Seven Kyoryugers, Brave 26: Surprise! The Gabutyra Human, etc.)
- The theme song is at least nice to listen to.
- Like the previous season The OST is Epic.
- It had very high toy sales.
- Great Movies like Gaburincho Of Music and Kyoryuger 100 YEARS AFTER.
- Ian's Catchphrase of "Oh My" is quite hilarious as well as Amy's "Wow".
- Despite it's very humiliatingly to watch, The dancing during the transformation sequence is one of the great factors of this show.
- There are some likable characters in this season, such as Ian Yorkland/Kyoryu Black I, Amy Yuuzuki/Kyoryu Pink I, Nobuharu Udo/Kyoryu Blue I, Utsusemimaru/Kyoryu Gold I, Wise God Torin/Kyoryu Silver I, Raging Knight Dogold, and Resentful Knight Endolf, who are one of the only few serious villains in this season.
- The finale was Amazing way to end this season despite its flaws, even The Final battle with God Deboth and Daigo was fantastic.
- Dogold's rivalry with Endolf is very entertaining to watch.
- The Suits are really great to look at.
- It's adaptation, Power Rangers Dino Charge, fixes some of the problems that Kyoryuger had, e.g., the show not heavily focusing on Tyler Navarro/the Dino Charge Red Ranger.
- This show had a Korean sequel called Power Rangers Dino Force Brave (not to be confused with the American Power Rangers franchise itself, it was more than a marketing title for Super Sentai dubs) which is just as good as this show.
- This is the first series to feature all three shades of blue; regular blue (Kyoryu Blue), light blue (Kyoryu Cyan), and dark blue (Deathryuger/Kyoryu Navy).
- This Show is Widely Popular in South Korea due to it's Popularity caused the creation of Power Rangers Dino Force Brave not only this way popular in South Korea. it's popularity flew to the United States.