Zyuden Sentai Kyōryūger
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger (獣電戦隊キョウリュウジャー, Jūden Sentai Kyōryūjā) is Toei Company's 37th entry in its long-running Super Sentai metaseries of Japanese tokusatsu television series following Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. It aired on TV Asahi from February 17, 2013, to February 9, 2014, joining Kamen Rider Wizard then Kamen Rider Gaim in TV Asahi's Super Hero Time programming block. Its footage is used for the 2015/2016 American Power Rangers season, Power Rangers Dino Charge and its follow up season, Dino Super Charge.
- WAY Too much focus on Daigo Kiryu/Kyoryu Red I in later episodes, giving the show a nickname by fans, called Daigo Sentai Kingranger.
- Over the course, the shows tends to have more of a Kamen Rider season feeling than a Sentai one.
- Awful episodes such as 14th episode.
- The Villains could be really annoying at times, like Sorrowful Knight Aigaron and Funfilled Spy Luckyuro.
- Creator Devius was mentioned in the final episode, this makes the final episode a cliffhanger until Ressha Sentai ToQger vs. Kyoryuger: The Movie.
- It unfortunately kickstarted the trend of having the Red Rangers, being obnoxious loudmouths, with Daigo Kiryu/Kyoryu Red.
- A video game based off of this was terrible.
- Daigo and Amy's relationship in the finale felt like it came out of nowhere.
- It is the first Sentai to have ratings worse than Chouriki Sentai Ohranger, another flawed Sentai season.
- The dancing during the transformation sequence while it is quite stylish, it's completely unnecessary and is rather irritating.
- The team-Up with ToQger was really underwhelming and rushed, and there are some rather stupid moments within the crossover.
- Utchy's Rivalry with Dogold felt really boring to watch, though it's built up in some cases it's not really that interesting.
- 10 rangers doesn't make up for that; 10 rangers might've been an cool concept at the first place, but 3-7 are enough, but 10 is still quantity over quality, as some them barely contributed the show's main storyline and in the endgame arc, where some them passed the torch (Kyoryu Cyan, Kyoryu Grey and Kyoryu Silver), might have been cool at first but it just feels so unnecessary.
- Some of the episode titles that doesn't make any sense and making up an style of "Oh Brother, Where Are Thou?" (ex: Brave 2: Gaburincho! Biting Combination, Brave 14: Oh No!, Spirit Base and finally Brave 26: Surprise! The Gabutyra Human).
- And finally, to rub salt into the wound, this show first aired alongside with Kamen Rider Wizard (another flawed season from the tokusatsu franchise.)
- The theme song and ending song are both really nice to listen at.
- The OST is pretty badass.
- It had very high toy sales to make this show very successful.
- Some people may enjoy this show despite its flaws.
- Great Movies like Gaburincho Of Music and Kyoryuger 100 YEARS AFTER, Which is more tolerable to watch than the TV Series.
- There are some likable characters in this season, such as Ian Yorkland/Kyoryu Black I, Nobuharu Udo/Kyoryu Blue I, Utsusemimaru/Kyoryu Gold I, Wise God Torin/Kyoryu Silver I, Joyful Knight Candelilla, Raging Knight Dogold, and Resentful Knight Endolf, who are one of the only few serious villains in this season.
- This show had a Korean sequel called Power Rangers Dino Force Brave (not to be confused with the American Power Rangers franchise itself, it was more than a marketing title for Super Sentai dubs) which is comparingly more tolerable to watch.
- The villains do a good job balancing being goofy and serious, such as Joyful Knight Candelilla and Funfilled Spy Luckyuro.
- The finale was a really great way to end this show despite it's flaws, and the final battle with Daigo and God Deboth was fantastic.
- Dogold's rivalry with Endolf and Ian's rivalry with Aigaron were both very entertaining to watch.
- This is the first series to feature all three shades of blue; regular blue (Kyoryu Blue), light blue (Kyoryu Cyan), and dark blue (Deathryuger/Kyoryu Navy).
- Despite being somewhat excessive, it's nice to see 10 rangers and was a nice comeback to the franchise since Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.
- While it has it's prominent flaws, it's still much better than Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.
- This show is extremely popular in South Korea, due to it's widely amassed popularity in that country, it caused the creation of Power Rangers Dino Force Brave.
Episodes With Their Own Pages