Woozy Walden (Wow Wow Wubbzy)
NOTE: This episode has no reception section on IMDb.
Woozy Walden is the second segment of the 26th episode of the second season of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!, and the final one overall.
Walden gets an illness called the Chickenitis and Wubbzy and Daizy try to relieve it.
Why It Can Stay Sick
- This is a Walden torture episode as all Walden wanted was to sleep and some people ignored his rules.
- Daizy and Wubbzy feel off in the episode as they are oblivious to Walden's rules and they make him feel a lot worse and they did stuff like painting the room pink and playing the guitar loudly.
- They both are very terrible doctors who don't know what they're doing.
- This ended the series on a sour note because there were better series finales than this one right here like the Wubb Idol movie which was a much better series finale than this.
- It feels like the writer made Daizy and Wubbzy act out of character on purpose just for this last episode and they wanted to see Walden being tortured.
- It's shocking that this is for the first time Daizy was out of character because she's usually compassionate, kind-hearted, and graceful.
- As WICSS#2.1 and #5 can say, Wubbzy and Daizy are depicted as actual idiots in this episode.
- Meanwhile the character being likable, Widget cutting parts of Walden's walls is a boresome joke.
- The episode hasn't really aged well due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Despite Walden being tortured, it's not to an extent like Squidward.
- Also, Wubbzy and Daizy don't completely share SpongeBob and Patrick's idiocy.
- Widget and Walden are likable for the most part. Dr. Flooey is also likable.
- The ending was heartwarming as Wubbzy and Daizy put a blanket on Walden.
- It teaches a good moral for kids on how you should treat someone with care, despite being executed poorly.