Wall Buddy (Regular Show)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Wall Buddy" is the fifth episode in Season 5 (and one hundred-twenty first episode overall) of Regular Show. It first aired on September 23, 2013.
Mordecai and Rigby have to clean up their room.
Why It's No Buddy To Be With
- It's an 11-minute Mordecai torture episode.
- Rigby is at his absolute worst for refusing to clean up his mess in his side of the bedroom.
- The episode tries to put Mordecai in the wrong for ratting out Rigby to Benson and for not helping Rigby.
- But in the episode "Under the Hood", Benson mentions that Rigby ratted out Mordecai for putting expired milk in the fridge for a video game coupon, showing that Rigby is hypocritical.
- Rigby groaning is really annoying and serves as filler.
- Similar to Thomas the Tank Engine in Wonky Whistle, Rigby's laziness and impatience are cranked up to eleven in this episode and he goes through extreme lengths to avoid cleaning up his room and moves all of his mess on Mordecai's bed. While he was lazy and impatient in other seasons before, he was not that lazy and impatient since when he is given simple tasks from Benson, he does it anyways. When in reality, it probably would have been faster to do the things Benson asked you to do!
- Rigby buys a room divider called Wall Buddy and pushes all of his mess to Mordecai's instead of simply throwing away his garbage.
- The episode also tries to make you sympathize with Rigby because Mordecai didn't want to be blamed for Rigby's mess or even helping him clean.
- Mordecai apologizes to Rigby for not wanting to clean the mess that Rigby caused and decides that they both are getting blamed for something only one of them did.
- This would later be pointless because Benson gets angry at both Mordecai and Rigby and they blame each other and the episode ends.
- It was entertaining to see Mordecai and Rigby stop Wall Buddy.
- Mordecai was right to tell off Rigby for making a simple task worse by buying something he sees on tv.
- The running gag of Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson getting different foods and making up rhymes about them is great.
- The animation and voice acting is still good.
- Mordecai, Skips and Thomas are still likable characters.
- Benson is also okay as well.