Waffles (Teen Titans Go!)
"Waffles" is the thirty-ninth episode of the first season of Teen Titans Go! and the thirty-ninth overall episode of the series.
Cyborg and Beast Boy show their love for waffles by making it the only word they say, much to the annoyance of the other Titans.
Why It Sucks
- The word "waffles" is repeated 174 times, which is almost as much as how many whipcracks are in a Johnny Test episode.
- Laughably stupid storyline.
- There is an entire song about waffles, which just repeats the word waffles and nothing else.
- Robin, Starfire, and Raven sing the song later and continuously say waffles.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy act the dumbest in this episode, as they repeatedly utter only the word "waffles", especially when they are tortured by the Pain Bot.
- This episode thinks that acknowledging a fault automatically makes it funny.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- At least Beast Boy and Cyborg learned consequences of their actions by Brother Blood.