Battle for Dream Island Again, otherwise known as BFDIA, is the second season of Battle for Dream Island. It aired on YouTube on June 29th, 2012. However it was officially cancelled along with the rest of the season, marking it the first BFDI season to be canceled, mainly due to weakest reception.
This season involved 22 inanimate objects (12 veterans, 10 rookies) that were voted by the viewers to compete for Dream Island, which despite declaring a winner last season, still doesn't have an owner. The contestants are divided up into 2 teams, and before a contest, players may switch teams if they want to. Contests are chosen by spinning a wheel, and the winning team gets immunity, while the losing team is up for elimination. The viewers vote by rating (liking/disliking) contestants' videos. The contestant with the most likes on his/her video can spin a wheel, and receive a prize depending on when the wheel stops, while the contestant who has the most dislikes on his/her video is eliminated and sent to the Tiny Loser Chamber, which is itself located in the Locker of Losers.
Why It Sucks
- The show can get mean-spirited to Leafy, and some others.
- There has been a lot of team switching in the season and some of it was pointless.
- While the animation is decent, it has some errors.
- The challenges were really uncreative.
- It had filler and loads of it.
- The show ends on a cliche cliffhanger for several years, which is never explained what happened.
- The rules are kind of twisted around.
- In "The Long-lost Yoyle City", Team No-Name soars to the summit. However, Puffball has a flashback about winning a prize every time she was up for voting, so she stops at the last second. Golf Ball then angrily asks her why she stopped, as they apparently had a 99.4% chance of winning. Puffball then explained her logic while shrinking, eventually dropping everyone off of her into the jaws of the beastly fish, which is really unnecessary and a very unlikable move on Puffball's end.
- Many of the jokes in the show are really unfunny like the Poopy Mayonnaise joke.
- The fonts are a nice homage to Club Penguin.
- The animation was decent, despite some of them are errors.
- Voice acting was a big improvement over BFDI.
<comments/>Object Shows]] Mean-spirited Shows]] Cancelled shows]] YouTube]] 2010s programs]] Bad Seasons of Good Shows]] Reboots]] Flash Animated Shows]] Abusing the franchise]]