Total Vaca (As Aventuras de Gui & Estopa)
Total Vaca (lit. Total Cow) is the 18th episode of the first season of As Aventuras de Gui & Estopa, which originally premiered in 2008. The episode focuses on Gui going to a costume party dressed as a Dalmatian, but Fifivelinha thinks he is in an incomplete cow costume.
Why This Episode is Awful
- The episode's writing is very poor and random: Fifivelinha dresses Gui as a cow and forces him to work as a model against his will.
- This is also a Gui's torture episode since Gui is not only humiliated in public by Fifivelinha when he is dressed as a cow but he is also obliged to act as a model for her using this costume against his own will.
- Fifivelinha is a jerk with Gui during the entire episode since she not only forces Gui to dress up as a cow but also ignores him when he tries to explain that his costume was supposed to be a Dalmatian and still forces him to ridicule his image by using him as a model for magazine cover photos.
- After Gui screams to Fifivelinha that his costume was supposed to be a Dalmatian, there is a weird scene with a voice from an unseen character saying "I am not a goat, I am a buffalo", probably a random attempt to make a filler joke.
- Fifivelinha makes several unfunny puns related to cows.
- Awful ending: Gui decides to move to the North Pole to escape Fifivelinha, but an Eskimo begins to irritate him by calling him a polar bear.
- The episode lasts less than 2 minutes, being much shorter than most episodes in the series.
The Only Redeeming Qualities
- The theme song in the title card is nice to hear.
- The episode has some cameos like the feet of Eduardo of Foster's Home and a man appearing dressed as Kermit the Frog in one of the scenes, besides the Disney's Snow White's dwarfs in the background.