Total Eclipse of the Fart (Total DramaRama)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Total Eclipse of the Fart is the 16th episode of the second season of Total DramaRama.
Leshawna accidentally kidnaps the fart fairy in an attempt to extort the tooth fairy for money after destroying her loose tooth.
Why It's an Eclipse of the Fart
- The first minutes is literally Leshawna throwing a fit after swallowing her tooth on accident.
- The Fart Fairy (Smelliot) appears everytime when one of the children (even Courtney in a flashback) farts, because it's his job to collect the farts of children by inhaling them, which is really disgusting and way too inappropriate for a kids show. Worse, one of the flashbacks show Beth farting while [she was] jumping rope.
- The Fart Fairy is also very creepy and perverted, as he takes too much enjoyment in smelling 5-year-old children's farts.
- In one scene, Leshawna goes on an outrage just because tooth fairy did not give her money, and the outrage is really annoying and gets on last nerves.
- A lot of gross-out humor throughout the episode, even when Beth accidentally queefs in an attempt to revive the fart fairy.
- This episode could contest with "Germ Factory", an episode from season one, in terms of the grossest episode of "Total DramaRama".
- All in all, this episode could take the crown from "Sundae Muddy Sundae" as the franchise's most despised episode.
- After Smelliott is unable to wake up, the universe gets flooded with farts.
- After spending most the episode lying about not farting, Leshawna is able to give in and let out a huge fart, reviving Smelliott.
- Awful ending, Owen lets out a very big fart, therefore destroying the earth possibly meaning everyone dies in the end.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Gwen, Bridgette, and Noah--whom never farted once before this episode--are absent from the episode.
- The title is a reference to Bonnie Tyler’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart”.
- This episode was banned in Poland because of fart jokes. This also applies to the Teen Titans Go! episode called "Butt Atoms".