Theater Thug (Drake and Josh)
Theater Thug is the fourteenth episode of the third season of Drake & Josh. It is the thirty-fourth episode of the show overall. It aired on February 18, 2006.
Josh re-enacts a criminal called the Theatre Thug on "FBI's Most Wanted", but ends up getting mistaken for the real Theatre Thug, gets beaten up and arrested multiple times.
Why It Sucks
- It is a Josh torture episode.
- Josh gets beaten up and arrested throughout the entire episode because everyone thinks he's the Theatre Thug (when he pretended to be the guy.)
- Almost everyone in this episode (even the police) are so stupid and cruel towards Josh, thinking he's the Theatre Thug, when he looks nothing like him and did nothing wrong.
- Drake does absolutely nothing to stop Josh from getting beaten and arrested, he just stands there in the background watching his stepbrother get tortured. When Drake does try to tell the small boys to get off of Josh, a woman easily distracts him.
- Every time Josh says he's not the guy, no one EVER listens to him.
- The ending is awful! Josh takes out the real Theatre Thug just to get arrested again and the Theatre Thug gets away.
- A laugh track plays at every moment of Josh getting assaulted and arrested. So this episode relies on cruelty of comedy.
- Like every other episode in the show, this one has some funny moments, like Drake saying "Whoa! Just take it easy, man!".
- Josh is still a likable character as usual.
- Many fans of the show consider this the worst episode of the entire show due to the cruelty and stupidity of the townsfolk and police towards Josh.