The Naughty Naughty Pets
The Naughty Naughty Pets is a 2006 British-Canadian animated TV series based on children’s books by Wendy Ann Gardner made by Decode Entertainment, C.O.R.E and CBC Television. It aired on CBC in Canada and CITV in the United Kingdom.
Windywoo, a young petsitter is forced to put up with a household full of naughty pets.
Why It's Intentionally Naughty Indeed
NOTE: This show was most likely made to be bad on purpose.
- Abysmal and one-dimensional animation.
- The character designs are also very ugly and horrifying to look at.
- Unlikable characters:
- Windywoo barely does anything to solve the pets' problems.
- Marty and Artie, the pet cat siblings are also very unlikeable. In one episode, they fight in the kitchen all over who gets cookies!
- Kiwi the Devil Cat is very possessive and demanding of what he wants.
- Jacques Rockstar is a very unlikeable and selfish character. He might be the naughtiest pet of them all.
- Princess Vicki is very unlikeable and obnoxious, as she often yells "Not shiny!" in a horrible and shrill voice.
- Kiefer is a gross character who poops everywhere and is a boring character in general. (His personality was changed in the musical Windywoo and Her Naughty Pets).
- Annoying songs at the end of each episode.
- The voice acting is very horrible, especially for Windywoo.
- In one of the episodes, one of the pets Vicious French Bulldog fights a plant which does not make any sense.
- Nonsensical names for some of the characters such as Windywoo, Dig Ivan Dig and Vicious French Bulldog.
- This show teaches bad morals to kids, such as:
- Thinking that it is okay to fight to get their own way.
- There was also an infamous episode on, no, this isn't a joke, SWEARING. IN A KIDS CARTOON. And to put salt on the wound, there's rumored to be an uncensored version, especially for three minutes.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The theme song is nice to listen to.