The Hat Makes The Toon (ToonMarty)
The Hat Makes The Toon is the 38th episode of ToonMarty.
When Marty's hat is stolen by Hobo Jeb, everyone thinks Hobo Jeb is Marty. Holly and Marty have to get the toons to look past the superficial. When that doesn't work, well, he has to steal his hat and identity back.
Why It Sucks
- To get the elephant out of the room, it's 22 minutes of Marty torture.
- Everyone (except Holly) is incredibly stupid in this episode, believing Marty is a drifter, and later a swindler, and think Hobo Jeb is Marty, despite them not looking alike at all.
- When Marty says secrets only he'd know, instead of the others realizing it's him, they angrily call him a swindler and arrest him and Holly.
- The only reason Holly goes to jail is because Burnie says she's annoying.
- Nobody, not even Burnie, Suki, or Jack apologize to Marty for being jerks to him, or even get comeuppance.
- Hobo Jeb is at his worst, as he steals Marty's hat and pushes Burnie around. Though, to be fair, Burnie deserves it for being a jerk.
- Marty is the only tolerable character.
- Holly is the only one who knows it's Marty.
- At least Hobo Jeb gets his comeuppance in the end.