The Great Ping-Pong Scam (Victorious)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Great Ping-Pong Scam is the 11th episode of Victorious.
Tori discovers that her friends have been secretly going to a fancy restaurant instead of playing in an annual ping pong tournament.
- The storyline is very boring and the jokes are very cheesy.
- The kids decide to steal money from the school just to eat out in a fancy restraunt. And then they try to defend their actions by apparently "saving their principal's job" (It's not like he cared, he was going to retire for a woman anyways in a few months)
- Jade really embarrasses Tori too, by not telling her that she had to dress up fancy. What did she get by doing that?
- And you could never imagine Andre, Beck, or Cat doing something illegal just to go eat out in a restraunt. But no! They were on board!
- And then of course Tori saves the day by breaking out into song.
- Also, you can barely hear Andre's voice when they both are singing.
- The rest of the cast was not invited to sing with them.
- The clip at the end was pretty funny, it was Cat, saying how her dad thinks she talks too much, and only wants her to say 5 words per day.
- The song at the end of the episode is pretty good.
- At least the gang was nice enough to do that for their principal.