The Bird Scene (Victorious)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Bird Scene is the second episode of Victorious.
Tori has to preform an acting piece called "The Bird Scene" to prove that she is able to act. But when she does it, Sikowitz questions it, and she has to figure out the right way to do it.
- This episode is rather mean-spirited, because no one is allowed to help Tori with The Bird Scene, with no reason being given. She tries to cheat by blackmailing Cat to tell her in exchange for water from Chew Chew Peppers, flirting with Robbie, and simply being whiny about it.
- Sikowitz is unlikable, as he keeps throwing things at Cat for no reason.
- Some gross and inappropriate jokes. For example, Sinjin decorated his locker with chewed up food he never swallowed (it's a wonder the episode didn't get banned or edited for this, because it makes fun of eating disorders which got an episode of Shake it Up controversial, as well as an episode of Jessie edited and postponed) and Rex says he has to pee, even though he's a puppet (he even says to Tori "You don't know what I got!") which is like a failed attempt at a joke. Also, the subplot of this episode is about Andre and Robbie trying to join ballet to meet up with girls, and several other guys did the same thing and there was but one girl there. Then, near the end, they get injured in their groins.
- Speaking of the jokes, it falls flat and is rather dry.
- Like the Pilot, a poor way to start the show.
- The episode is repetitive, as Tori performs The Bird Scene three times, and each time, she asks Sikowotz if she did the scene right, and he says no.
- Jade, for no reason, writes "Tori's Stupid Locker" on the whiteboard, which is mean.
- The moral of this episode is to believe in your own choices no mater what anyone else says.
- When Tori did The Bird Scene the final time, she had music and stage props to go with it, and even a trained cockatoo.