The Best Robin (Teen Titans Go!)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Best Robin" is the 24th episode of the second season of Teen Titans Go!.
When the other Titans are too lazy to fight Brother Blood, Robin calls out his other team: Team Robin.
Why It Sucks
- The first few minutes of the episode serves no reason to exist other than to pad out the runtime of the episode, with the Titans doing... literally nothing.
- Aside from Robin, the Titans act so lazily, selfish, and malicious in this episode. They also hardly show a single bit of caring, let alone personality difference, leaving Robin the only character who cares about what is going on.
- Every single action scene in this episode is skipped, and then it transitions into a nonsensical scene, except for the scene where Team Robin does the other Titans' work.
- When Team Robin does the work for the other Titans that didn't care a bit about anything, they immediately began to care afterwards, and try to break up Team Robin by using their helpfulness for their own lazy benefits, call the Robin that are helping them the best Robin while making their leader Robin look like the least efficient Robin. This absolutely proves how much lack of respect the other Titans have for Robin.
- Cyborg says that tricking your friends into doing stuff for you is a good deed, which is a terrible moral for a children's show.
- When the Titans are captured off-screen, they are tied in a rope... which they obviously don't break out of easily because it would ruin the plot of the episode.
- The ending, where the other Titans state that they will change their laziness, is pointless, since they never truly learn their lessons in this show.
- The original Robin is the worst of all in this episode.
- They made it worse when the episode "Flashback" turned the Silver Age Robin into the original Robin.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The Robins were happy working together as a team of people who share one codename at first (before they were manipulated by the Titans).