The Best Burger in the World (Regular Show)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Best Burger in the World" is the twenty-first episode in Season 3 (and sixty-first episode overall) of BTSW. It first aired on April 9, 2012.
Why It Sucks
- It's a Mordecai and Rigby torture episode.
- Benson is extremely unlikable in this episode because he won't let Mordecai and Rigby have burgers until they finished their work (which he says that they missed a whole week of). Also, the way Benson is enforcing Mordecai and Rigby's punishment gets rather unsettling as the episode goes on. Near the end of the episode, Benson yells at Mordecai and Rigby for just having a simple chat with their friends. Then when they arrive at Skips garage, he just pushes Mordecai and Rigby off the cart and laughs evilly at the load of things that Mordecai and Rigby have to clear out.
- The reasoning is also questionable, as mentioned, Benson states that Mordecai and Rigby missed a whole week of chores. Benson, whose job as park manager was to make sure that employees did their work. Then why did Benson wait till now to inform Mordecai and Rigby that they're missing work, shouldn't he have told them immediately if they missed a single chore?
- This cumulates in a cringe-worthy scene where instead of just simply taking away Mordecai and Rigby's burgers until they have done their work. Benson rather steals and eats Mordecai and Rigby's burgers that they were waiting to eat. Adding salt to the wound, he even mocks how it will take Mordecai and Rigby a century to clean out Skips garage.
- Benson doesn't face any repercussions for stealing and eating Mordecai and Rigby's burgers. Even though Benson should be seen and scolded by the people serving the burgers, as they have a policy of one burger per person.
- No matter how tasty a burger is, it has no reason to be served only once every 100 years. It's just not practical, not even by the show's logic.
- Skips, Pops, Muscle Man and High-Five Ghost do nothing in this episode but serve as filler, and they don't even call Benson out for his conduct.