TheMysteriousMrEnter (2013-2016, 2019-present)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jonathan Rozanski, better known online as TheMysteriousMrEnter, is an American YouTube "reviewer" who started in 2013. He reviews cartoons and episodes of cartoons as well as does other content such as Topic of the Week.
- He gave reasons that do not sound legitimate for why he hates certain things and does not give further information as to why, this also has been going on before his downfall. Examples include:
- "The 2000s were a very bad time for television animation." This statement, along with him saying that the last decade to start off good was the 1990s, reveals his true colors as a nostalgiafreak.
- "DC Superhero Girls is nothing but feminist propaganda."
- "The animation in El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera is not that good."
- "Google is the f*cking worst."
- "The animation in Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is awful."
- "Doki Doki Literature Club is stupid."
- He cannot take negative criticism, as he calls it "sh*t-talking".
- Rozanski also deleted his Twitter account over the backlash of his Nick-O-Rama series.
- Sometimes, he has a clear lack of research:
- He claimed that "Robotboy was animated in Flash", when it was actually hand-drawn.
- He thinks that "Seth MacFarlane is still writing episodes for Family Guy" when MacFarlane stopped writing episodes for the show in 2010.
- In the Cans Without Labels review, he said that there was enough time to retake George Liquor's lines but sadly, Micheal Pataki (George Liquor's voice actor) died in 2010, about nine years before the short came out.
- In the Top 10 Worst Cartoons of the 1990's video, he mentions that he originally wanted to put Dora the Explorer on the list. While technically true since both of that show's pilots were made in 1999, the actual show did not get released until 2000.
- He mixed up Sanjay and Craig's names in one of his older videos.
- Back when he started, he harassed people who wrote some SpongeBob SquarePants episodes, saying that they should be fired and blacklisted from the animation industry, just because the episodes they wrote were bad. He even went as far as to reveal Casey Alexander's Twitter account, which led to his fans lashing out at Alexander. Thankfully, he has stopped doing this, and apologized for revealing said account.
- From 2013 to 2016, poor video editing that reuses the same clips over and over and has the audio cut off either before the end or at the start of a sentence.
- His microphone from 2013 to 2015 was loud. He has since gotten a better mic.
- He used to take cartoons way too seriously. Most notably Modern SpongeBob SquarePants and Family Guy, Teen Titans Go!, and Squirrel Boy.
- He is also known to overpraise shows, like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Phineas and Ferb.
- While it is not bad for him to hate Modern Family Guy, he treats the show like it's the worst thing in human history; in fact, he hates the modern seasons so much that he stated in his Top 10 Worst Modern Cartoons of the 2010s video that he would never do an Admirable Animation on any episode of Family Guy in general he liked such as "Rhode to Rhode Island", "PTV", and "And Then There Were Fewer", considering the series "tainted" in his eyes. He also made a lecturing message to Seth MacFarlane in the same video telling him to end Family Guy and to stop trying to be funny and to try to do something that isn't a comedy or even move on to other things (even though MacFarlane hasn't written an episode since 2010, as stated earlier).
- Occasionally runs out of ideas for reviews, so he reviews what someone else reviewed before him, for example, his review on Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa.
- Contradicts himself at times. For example, in one of his livestreams he said that his Admirable Animations series will never return, yet in his Worst Episodes of Ed, Edd n Eddy video he said that series was "retired for the time being". He did eventually give Admirable Animations a proper finale in March 2021.
- He allegedly stole the "Animated Atrocities" name from BigManX.
- Many of his thumbnails are hate art, as they show him torturing or hurting the main character of the media he's reviewing, not to mention many of them (at least the older ones) are poorly drawn.
- His project, Growing Around has a very laughable, mediocre and unoriginal concept that is too similar to the premise of Codename: Kids Next Door.
- Also, said project has been in development hell as it started production in 2014, with only a side-book currently being the only thing that has been released of the project.
- In some of his videos, he acts like a manchild at the times.
- Says that pitch pilots are an awful way of showcasing a TV show, even though the main point of a pitch pilot is to you know, showcase an idea!
- His takes on politics are atrocious as hell, as claiming to be a 'Centrist Libertarian', his critics and detractors are accusing him of moving more politically rightward. Examples include him saying that healthcare is not a human right and wearing a medical mask is not safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, some of the worst things he's ever said. Despite un-ironically suffering from Asperger's Syndrome, his politics feel aligned to those soft anti-Autistic or hard anti-Vaxxer beliefs. His political takes are so bad that it's one of the main reasons people are unsubbing from him.
- He has showed a positive mood in the Admirable Animation series.
- Has shown some noticeable improvement in the past few years.
- Some decent videos, like "25 Most Disturbing Episodes of Kids' Cartoons", "Top 20 Worst Cartoon Theme Songs", the Animated Atrocities episodes on Extra Credits, and his Technocracy series.
- He at least reviewed The Nutshack before RebelTaxi did.
- The editing has improved since Rozanski hired people to edit his videos.
- He does acknowledge his flaws.
- He does have a point to the flaws of cartoons like Modern SpongeBob SquarePants and Modern Family Guy, Teen Titans Go!, and Squirrel Boy (even though he takes them way too seriously).
- Nowadays, he doesn't take cartoons as seriously as he used to.
- He's a good video game player.