Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki:Featured Article
"Featured articles" are pages on Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki that were chosen to be highlighted on the wiki's home page because of their quality, their importance as work or concept, or because they're fun to read. Whenever a user opens the wiki's home page, an article to feature will be selected for display. Part of the purpose behind Featured Articles is to direct new or infrequent users of the wiki to "the best of the best".
While the wiki moderators choose the initial set of articles, any user can nominate a page for featured article status.
Articles are nominated by adding them to this page in the section below. Periodically, the moderators will go through the list that has accumulated, evaluate the nominations, and add those pages they think make the grade to the list of pages to be displayed. Then the nomination section of this page will be blanked to await new suggestions.
Please note that once a page is on the featured list, it is there permanently -- there's no need to flog a page by submitting it over and over again after it's already been selected. On the other hand, it's always okay to resubmit a page that didn't make the grade previously -- it may have been dramatically rewritten since the last time it was nominated and might pass muster this time around.
What qualifies an article as a feature?
As a rule, featured articles should follow the guidelines here as closely as possible.
1) The article must have a lot of content:
- At least ten pointers (each one of them must be well-detailed);
- A reception section;
- An infobox;
- A trivia section if possible.
2) The page must be well built, this means:
- No grammar errors;
- No mistakes in the MediaWiki code;
- The video reviews must be correctly displayed.
3) Finally, the article must be of good quality overall:
- The pages should be free from sentences written in unnecessary bold, italics or caps;
- Each previously mentioned part of the page that is required for the article to be nominated must be as complete as possible and exhaustive. This means that, for example, even if the article has everything requested by the first pointer of this page, the nomination will be rejected if the page has ten extremely short pointers.
Please enter nominations below this line as fully potholed page names in the usual markup format. Thank you.
- Back to the Woods (Family Guy)
- As Aventuras de Gui & Estopa
- Game of Thrones (Season 8)
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- The Fairly OddParents (Seasons 9-10)
- Tom and Jerry (Gene Deitch Era, 1961-1962)
- Tomorrow's Pioneers
- The Simpsons (Seasons 11, 16-30)
- Thomas & Friends (Sharon Miller Era, Seasons 9-10, 12-16)
- Danger Force
- Fireman Sam (Season 6-present)
- Thomas & Friends (Big World Big Adventures era, Seasons 22-24)
- Glitter Force
- Fanboy & Chum Chum
- ThunderCats Roar
- A Pal for Gary (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Get the Hock Out (Buddy Thunderstruck)
- Arnold Betrays Iggy (Hey Arnold!)
- The Wall - Nostalgia Critic
- The Loud House (Seasons 4-present)
- Chad (2021)
- Jeffy's Tantrum! (SuperMarioLogan)
- The Principal and the Pauper (The Simpsons)
- Life of Brian (Family Guy)
- The Boys of Bummer (The Simpsons)
- Lisa Goes Gaga (The Simpsons)
- Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy (The Simpsons)
- The Adventures of Kid Danger
- The Jungle Forest Show
- One Coarse Meal (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- The Wacky World of Tex Avery
- The Powerpuff Girls (2016)
- Seasonal Rot
- Ctrl+Alt+Del: The Animated Series
- Funimation (post-2019)
- Bob the Builder (2015)
- Grounded videos
- Kid vs. Kat
- La Rosa De Guadalupe
- The Tom and Jerry Show (1975)
- Popeye and Son
- Yo Yogi!
- Wild Grinders
- Saban's Masked Rider
- The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show
- 'Til Doom Do Us Part (T.U.F.F. Puppy)
- I Only Have Surprise for You (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Utsu Musume Sayuri
- Popee the Performer
- Mattel (post-2014)