Teeth for Two (CatDog)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cat and Dog learn they affect each other's teeth during a dentist visit, so as a result, Cat's teeth become a mess, so he tries to change Dog's diet as well as clean his teeth.
- The infamous scene where Cat turns himself inside out to brush Dog's teeth.
- It's a Cat torture-porn episode.
- Dog is unlikable here because he is so inconsiderate that he show's no concern for Cat when Rancid tells him his teeth are going to look bad if Dog doesn't start eating healthy.
- CatDog torturing each other by damaging their teeth is very disturbing.
- Bad ending: CatDog had to get new teeth and their skin starts to break out and it's implied they had to bathe in acid.
- Cat's Rotten teeth is very disturbing.
- All Cat wanted to have is healthy teeth but Dog ignores Cat.
- Rancid Rabbit serves no purpose to this episode but filler.
- The title card is disturbing.
- The animation and voice acting are still good as usual.
- CatDog bathing in acid was thankfully off-screen.
- Cat is likable here since all he wanted was to have healthy teeth.