Teacher's Pet (Sidekick)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Needs better reasoning and explaining.
Teacher's Pet is the first episode of the third season of the Canadian show Sidekick
Eric has to dodge Pamplemoose if he wants to join the gang at their new school.
Why It Ain't No Teacher's Pet
- Similar to Arnold Betrays Iggy and Everyone Knows It's Bendy, this episode is very mean-spirited as Trevor keeps blaming Eric for his bad deeds.
- Trevor is very unlikeable in this episode and acts out of character.
- The scene where Trevor points his finger at Eric to take the fall for his actions is not only frustrating but one of the most despised moments in Sidekick.
- The ending is an outrageous slap in the face: Trevor blasts Eric into the pool, which causes all the water to drain, and everyone at Trevor's new school blames Eric, despite this was Trevor's doing, and they saw Trevor literally blast himself into the pool. How stupid is that? Even worse, Trevor gets away scot-free, while Eric gets blamed once again and has to scoop up all the water from the cruise. Not only that, Eric asks if he could go pee, but Pamplemoose says "Nein! Again.", and a shark is seen swimming in the pool, while Eric says "Nevermind". This just proves that all of Eric's peers see him as a screw-up who can't do anything right, which is just messed up.
- It's like the writers hated Eric and wanted everyone to know.
- It has this cliche where the character gets blamed for someone's bad deed gets away with it, while the one gets punishment and the other one gets no punishment.