Substitute Creature (Monster High)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: the page is fine. but the pointers are too short
Substitute Creature is the fourth episode of the Monster High web series, being part of Volume 1 originally premiered on May 5, 2010, on YouTube.
After Headless Headmistress Bloodgood is unable to teach, the students are visited by substitute teacher Lou Zarr who turns out to be very grumpy and harsh with his students.
Why It's Freaky Malicious
- The episode introduces the character Lou Zarr, who turns out to be an unnecessary addition to the series as he never returned to appear after this episode.
- Speaking of Lou Zarr he is also an awful character, as he is nothing more than a stereotype of a grumpy and unlikeable teacher. His design is also uncomfortable to look at, as it doesn't match the rest of the characters in the show.
- The students are also quite unlikeable in this episode, as they show no respect for their teacher and it wasn't enough for them to make fun of Lou Zarr's name, they take advantage of leaving class after Deuce petrifies Lou Zarr and even vandalize him after he turns into a statue.
- At the beginning of the episode Frankie and her friends question what happened to the Headless Headmistress Bloodgood followed by a joke from Ghoulia talking about what happened to her, however, this scene is very rushed and turns out not to be really funny.
- Btw, the scene in which Lou Zarr asks the mouthless two-headed students to be silent is also not very funny, mainly because these characters also only appear in this episode.
- Furthermore, this scene was pointless, as Bloodgood was never seen as a teacher in any future episodes.
- Bad Ending: After Deuce Gorgon petrifies Lou Zarr, the students take advantage to leave the class and ignore their teacher's condition.