Sticky Gecko (Bluey)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Only 4 WIS pointers
"Sticky Gecko" is the 12th episode of the second season of Bluey.
Chilli is taking Bluey and Bingo to the park to play with Judo! But Bluey is nervous about seeing her, and Bingo keeps taking ages to do everything. Coupled with a sticky rubber gecko that has to fall off before they leave, chaos ensues, and Bluey has to learn the importance of not keeping people waiting.
- Like Charades, this one has been considered one of the worst Bluey episodes of all time. It is also one of those filler episodes that doesn't stand out whatsoever.
- It's nothing but 7 minutes of Bluey and Bingo refusing to leave out of the house while Chilli tell they two to get ready.
- Because it's nothing but 7 minutes relying on the latter, Bluey and Bingo are both unlikable ever more in this episode.
- The scene when Bingo ate a banana without clearing her mouth first makes this character act like an idiot in this episode.
- Bluey keeps losing stuff and causing accidents.
- Bingo also lied to Chilli about how she brushed her teeth when she didn't, and that was before she gave out a disgusting closeup of Bingo's teeth with some green stuff on it.
- There's this one infamous scene in this episode where Chattermax kept pooping on Chilli once she started banging Chattermax into the ceiling trying to get the sticky gecko from the ceiling.
- Misleading Title: Despite being called Sticky Gecko, they don't actually do much with the sticky gecko except the first and third act.
- Also, the humor is bad such as the running gag of Chilli making facial expressions like mad or happy.
- At least it has a good moral about being brave and not being late.
- Chilli is the only likable character in this episode.
- There's some funny moments like when Chilli stepped on a badge Bluey dropped.
- The part where Chilli stepped on a badge managed to become an internet meme.