Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni...
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Sōryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni... (僧侶と交わる色欲の夜に…, translation: On a Lustful Night Mingling with a Priest; Romanized in english as Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yori ni...) is an anime made in 2017 and based off the adult manga of the same name. It's a contender for worst anime of 2017.
Mio Fakuya runs into her high school crush, Takahide Kujō, who has become the Buddhist monk of his family's temple. Upset, she gets drunk and is escorted home by Takahide. However upon seeing her short clothing, his "instincts" kick in and they have a night of passion.
Why It Sucks
- Takahide takes advantage of a drunken Mio in the first episode. That's right, a Buddhist Monk raping a girl.
- Although many Buddhist monks make a vow a celibacy, Japan has been a huge exception since the Emperor abolished that law in the 19th century, so Mio thinking she had no chance with Takahide in the first episode was completely pointless.
- Weird form of censorship by using a weird looking doll.
- It rips-off Fifty Shades of Grey, as well as the Fifty Shades trilogy, which are also bad as well.
- At one point, Takahide demands that Mio have sex with him in front of Kiyotaka (Takahide's younger brother who also has feelings for Mio) to prove who she belongs to.
- Despite most of what Takahide does in the anime, he gets forgiven way too easily.
- Takahide's mother actually encourages Mio to make love to her son while in the shower with him.
- Short little puppet shows interrupt the story and make no sense at all which also amount to filler in 3 minute episodes.
- Each episode is about 3 and a half minutes long and only 12 episodes long. However this is only for public airing, uncensored, each are about 6 minutes long and is officially a hentai.
- Like most anime, the animation is still decent.
- Passable voice acting.
Although there is no official reception of the show, the show was panned by viewers who watched the show such as Anime America, who have described this anime as "an anime meeting 50 Shades of Grey". On IMDb, the show has a rating of 4.6/10/