Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen.
Sonic TDI is a Sonic the Hedgehog version of the Total Drama series. The Sonic characters compete against each other in various challenges and whoever wins the competition gets money.
Why It Sucks
- Awful animation.
- Crappy and lazy backgrounds that looks like what a kid could design.
- None of the characters act like their original counterparts.
- Misleading age-rating: Despite the show being rated TV-14, there is some content that makes it more like a TV-MA rated show.
- Tons of inappropriate moments:
- Rouge flashing her boobs.
- Sonic and Silver hitting Tails.
- Nudity (albeit censored).
- Cream and Tails acting like perverts, despite them being children.
- Characters wearing inappropriate outfits, like in this image for example.
- Characters having sex yet most of them are minors.
- Lots of swearing (some swear words are bleeped out).
- Graphic violence.
- Tails masturbating after eating the last onion ring.
- Cream flashing her panties, despite the fact that she is six years old.
- In the last episode of the first season, Cream tries distracting Sonic with his body.
- In the episode, Gettin Dirty (Part 2), there's a scene where Coco and Cream lick a popsicle in a sexual manner, moan and kiss, causing Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Silver, Shadow and Espio to get nosebleeds.
- Poor voice acting.
- The show has Fifi, a stereotypical Hispanic character.
- In the Sonic Arts episode, The S Factor, some of the characters have inappropriate cover art for the songs they were singing:
- For the song Untouched by The Veronicas, Blaze and Wave were naked (albeit with their breasts censored) and kissing.
- For the song BAD by Wale featuring Rihanna, Cream and Coco were wearing Playboy bunny outfits.
- The host of the series isn't a very good host.
- Plus, he has an awful design. His body is traced over a TDI character while his head looks like a Warrior Cats character drawn by a child.
- All of the characters have crappy designs that are traced over.
- Coco the Cat doesn't even look like the other characters. This is understandable, since she is an original character.
- In the Sonic Arts episode, That Drama, Tails and Sonic have underaged gay sex in a bathroom stall.
- Little to no character development.
- In the first episode of the second season, Rouge became a team captain and she decided to name her team Team Boobies.
- And to make matters worse, despite Rouge getting eliminated, the team name is permanent.
- The animation of Coco and Jeya parodying Panty and Stocking's transformation.
- While cringeworthy, the show has some funny moments.
- At least Coco is nice, despite her being perverted in some sort of way.
- Shadow redeemed himself.
- Speaking of Shadow, he's the best character out of all of them.
- He also has a good singing voice, at least better than the other characters.
- The creator of the series' channel is no longer on YouTube.
- (Some of) the episodes are archived.
- The only seasons of the series which consists of all the episodes archived are Sonic TDI and Sonic Arts.