Snow Month (The Powerpuff Girls, 2016)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: The good qualities outweigh the bad ones.
Snow Month is the 37th episode in the 1st season of The Powerpuff Girls 2016 reboot series.
When a snow day comes to Townsville, Blossom uses her ice breath to make it last a little longer, so she can think about a note from her crush, but it works a little too well.
Why It Sucks
- This episode is infamous for how it introduced the Blossom & Jared Shapiro shipping controversy, as the plot shows how Jared gave a letter to Blossom. This was before the Jared theory was debunked.
- Poor plot: Jared Shapiro gives a letter to Blossom displaying his feelings for her. However due to Bubbles & Buttercup's teasing, Blossom is nervous about wanting to give an answer to him.
- Bubbles & Buttercup are bit unlikable in this episode, as they keep teasing Blossom all because she has a boyfriend, even when Blossom is trying to tell them that she does not.
- Poor song about the spring season by Blossom.
- Blossom (for the most part) is still likable.
- The scene where the girls go sledding is decent.
- The yetis are nicely designed.
- The concept about Yetis taking over a snow-covered Townsville is quite interesting but it was pretty much poorly executed.
- Decent ending where Townsville is back to normal when the snow melts.
- It holds a rating of 3.6/10 on IMDB.