Smile Bones (Teen Titans Go!)
"Smile Bones" is the twenty-ninth episode of the second season of Teen Titans Go!, and the eighty-first overall episode of the series.
When Cyborg and Beast Boy teach the others to wolf down their food, the group must battle their own obesity when they follow Cyborg and Beast Boy's lead of eating too fast.
Why It Sucks
- The way Cyborg and Beast Boy eat their food is weird, it’s similar to Kirby’s inhale ability.
- To get the other Titans to eat like they do, Cyborg and Beast Boy force their friends to starve so they can teach them how to eat like the two, despite Cyborg and Beast Boy being friends with the Titans.
- It can inspire obesity, which is definitely a red flag.
- The right moral at the end is overshadowed by the wrong moral, making the correct moral useless.
- Beast Boy and Cyborg are mean-spirited and really unlikable in this episode for nearly starving their friends to death (as mentioned in before), which is also a bad lesson in its own right.
- After consuming too much food, Cyborg and Beast Boy's bellies come to life and growing to a massive stature during a montage of eating everyone’s food in Jump City.
- There was even one part of the montage where they inhale a goat alive, causing a little girl running away screaming.
- At least Beast Boy and Cyborg learn their lesson at the end.
- The montage of Beast Boy and Cyborg’s bellies inhaling food is somehow kinda funny while Beast Boy and Cyborg are unnerved by the situation.