Slow the Chuck Down! (Angry Birds Toons)
"Slow the Chuck Down!" is the nineteenth episode of the second season of Angry Birds Toons and the seventy-first episode overall.
Matilda thinks Chuck should slow down and enjoy the finer things in life. Then again, blazing speed does come in handy from time to time.
Why It Should Slow The Chuck Down
- This can be considered Photochucked's spiritual predecessor, since both episodes are quite similar.
- Chuck is a condescending and even somewhat sadistic prick for the following reasons:
- When the eggs get stolen, Chuck doesn't react and get the eggs even when Matilda is begging and pleading him to do so, just to plant her flowers gently like she asked.
- He snickers when Matilda gets angry at him for not using his super speed, meaning he not only enjoys her pain but also that he doesn't have his priorities straight.
- He carelessly ruins Matilda's garden twice (albeit unintentionally).
- Most of this episode is spent with Chuck being a pain in Matilda's butt.
- The episode acts like Matilda is in the wrong for wanting Chuck to be more careful and to not ruin her garden.
- Plot Hole: Why doesn't Matilda get the eggs herself?
- Half-Bad Ending: Chuck gets off scot-free for his actions, meaning he learned nothing.
- Half-Good Ending: Chuck does get the eggs in the end when he is done trolling Matilda, earning a makeshift hug from her.
- The animation and voice acting is good as always.
- Matilda and the Minion Pigs are still good characters.