Sessão Desenho (2018)
Sessão Desenho is a Brazilian cartoon children's television program produced and aired by SBT, between August 20, 1981 and March 23, 2007. It was the first children's program and also, the longest-lived (old) of the channel, before Bom Dia & Cia. It returned to air on September 2, 2018, airing for the last time on March 3, 2019. This page will focus on the short-lived 2018 relaunch.
Why It Sucked
- This relaunch version aired cartoons which already airs on Bom Dia & Cia and Sábado Animado, that are bad (Ben 10 (2016)) or that are already over-saturated and repeated (The Tom and Jerry Show (2014) and Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness).
- Speaking of these cartoons, they were the only cartoons that Sessão Desenho aired in this short-lived relaunch.
- Because of this, this relaunch version is considered another children's block from SBT that is a shadow of itself of the past.
- It only returned as a hole plug block in Sunday mornings, because of SBT not renewing their contract with Disney in 2018, which caused the end of Mundo Disney, at the time of the block was improving.
- The first intro that aired in September 9, looks unfinished and cheap, that caused to be replaced with a now finished version in September 16 until its last airing.
- The Tom and Jerry Show (2014) and Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness were the only tolerable cartoons of this short-lived relaunch, despite as stated before in WIS #1, are very over-saturated and repeated by SBT in their children's programming currently.
- The second intro is a improvement over the first intro, since the second intro looks now finished.