Serious Business (Teen Titans Go!)
"Serious Business" is the eighteenth episode of the second season of Teen Titans Go! and the seventieth overall episode of the series.
When Robin rations bathroom time to only five minutes, the other Titans try to show him the magic of the bathroom.
Why It's Far From Being Serious
- All this episode is about are the "wonders" of going to the bathroom.
- The concept of a magic bathroom is stupid and makes very little sense.
- The infamous "Pee Pee Dance" song.
- Incredibly stupid dancing, especially for the "Pee Pee Dance" and Raven tap-dancing near the toilet.
- As in almost all of the other episodes of Teen Titans Go!, Robin is unlikable, as he plants a time-bomb that lasts for five minutes, and once it goes off, the person still in the bathroom will be caught in the explosion. This causes the rest of the Titans to become too afraid to use the bathroom thus leading to their hygiene declining.
- The scene where Starfire gets bad breath (assuredly implying she didn't brush her teeth), was gross.
- The ending is beyond ridiculous. Basically, the Titans' bathroom suddenly comes to life, declares its disappointment in Robin for "abusing the magic", and every bathroom on the Earth proceeds to leave the planet for good before the episode ends with the Titans doing the "Pee Pee Dance".
- Over-usage of toilet humor, given the fact the episode is centered around the bathroom and nothing else.
- Misleading title: There is no "seriousness" in this episode, just the Titans getting emotional over the bathroom.
- Despite still being awful, the Pee Pee Dance song is a bit catchy.
- Robin, while still unlikable, did have a point about the other titans hogging the bathroom all to themselves.