Robot Plague (Rocket Monkeys)
Robot Plague is the 31st episode of Season 1, as well as the overall episode of Rocket Monkeys
Gus posts a monster movie in Space Book so that he can attract everyone until the movie went viral because the monsters think that Yay-OK has a disease.
Why Itʼs A Horrible Plague Movie
- Gus making a video that contains a person getting sick and posting it on social media is a horrible idea because people will know that they did it.
- The robots who are in the cage will. only served as filler.
- The premise is unoriginal and cliche as the characters are making a viral movie and posting it on social media.
- In the second half, this is a Gus, Wally, and Yay-OK torture episode.
- Everyone, except the main characters, is outright mean-spirited because they think that the monkeys and Yay-OK are sick and they need to wear gas masks to prevent touching.
- There is a mean-spirited scene where Yay-OK and Gus were beaten up by a police monster.
- Horrible Ending: After the monster was praised by Gus' movie, one of the monsters said that the movie is over and the volcano monster said that it is "worse than the plague", which makes them chase Gus because of this.
- Gus, Wally, and Yay-OK are tolerable characters in this episode as they wanted to make a movie to attract monsters.
- The concept of making a movie is ok, but this is horribly executed.
- The opening scene is good until Gus posted the movie on Space Book.