Road to India (Family Guy)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Obviously unfinished
Road to India is a 20th and final episode of the 14th season of Family Guy.
When Brian falls in love with a tech support worker, he and Stewie travel to India to find her; Lois helps Joe reclaim the spotlight when Peter becomes the center of attention at bingo night.
Why It's a Terrible Road To End a Series of Episodes
- It was the weakest episode and easily the worst in the series rather than being another Brian and Stewie adventure episode, it's just the your typical Brian in a relationship episode disguised as a "Road to..." episode, but with nothing new in it at all, making the episode a really boring chore to get over with.
- The annoying subplot is Peter getting a new hobby and refusing to give it up, and this time is playing bingo.
- Speaking of Peter, Peter is very unlikeable in this episode as he refuses to give Joe his bingo hobby back.
- The episode overuses Indian stereotypes, making the episode slightly a bit racist.
- The episode was a terribly underwhelming way to end off, not just Season 14, but the "Road to..." series in general, as there hasn't been a single "Road to..." episode after this one.
- Lois, Joe and Stewie are the only likeable characters.
- The intro and the credits are still decent.
- The episode has a 7.1/10 rating on IMDb.