Red Vs Blue: The Shisno Paradox
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Completely unsourced.
Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox is the sixteenth season of the American action comedy science fiction animated/machinima web series Red vs. Blue. It first premiered on Rooster Teeth site sponsors on April 15, 2018. Like previous seasons, the series is produced by Rooster Teeth Productions and is loosely based in the Halo universe. This season is the second part of a three-season story arc entitled the Shisno Paradox.
The plot starts right as Season 15 ended, with the Reds and Blues leaving for lunch. But what would be a simple trip out for pizza ends with them scattered and lost in time, with the soldiers inadvertently becoming pawns in a war between Gods and Titans, which has been raging since before the dawn of time
Why It Sucks
- For starters, the characters got a severe derailing, such as Jax going from a simple minded but well meaning cameraman to a utter jerk of a director with zero regard for any of his movie crew's lives as he physically abuses them frequently and yells at them, and Tucker going from a great leader to a womanizer again
- The season suddenly decides to add supernatural elements in it, which goes against the Sci-fi elements used in previous season, as well as the Halo franchise.
- The pacing is slow, as it takes the reds and blues until episode TWELVE to have the story continue
- The wackier behavior the season has was poorly executed
- References one too many pop culture stuff
- Despite being the main character of the season, Doughnut dosent get much lines or scenes.
- The time element in the season is outright confusing.
- Some funny moments here and there
- The animation is as best as always
- The fight between Doughnut and O'Malley was awesome!