Pyscho Square (Life of a Square)
Psycho Square is the eleventh episode of Season 3 of Life of a Square and the twenty fifth episode of the series.
Green Square is not happy due to the fact he's still not unbanned from a website, so he goes on a rampage.
Why It's Psycho
- To get the elephant out of the room, the normally nice and friendly Green Square is very unlikable in this episode, as he lashes out at everyone and goes on a rampage in Shape World/City just because he isn't unbanned from TV Tropes. (even though we don't see it). It could even give his offbrand_square tiktok counterpart a run for his money.
- Not even Memetchi from Tamagotchi in the infamous episode The Power of Gossip! would act this sinful, despite acting quite aggressive in said episode.
- There is an infamous scene where Green Square yells at Blue Triangle, which didn't help since it only made her cry.
- This episode takes Green Square's flanderization in Season 3 to extremes (even if he is still likable). While he did start talking about TV Tropes in nearly every appearance starting with the so-called episode "TV Tropes Talk", he never expressed his feelings like this.
- There is a lot of screaming in this episode, which would likely get on your nerves.
- Red Circle, while tolerable, also acts like a jerk in this episode (seriously, is there any episode after Season 2 where he isn't a jerk?)
- Green Square's behavior in this episode borders on being a generic doomsday villain trope.
- As usual, the animation and designs are poor.
- Green Square doesn't really get punished for his actions in this episode, making him a Karma Houdini.
- Because of all of these reasons, it might teach viewers a pretty bad moral, which is going insane when things don't go your way.
- Blue Triangle is the only particularly likable character in the episode.
- Red Circle is also tolerable, despite what WIP#5 said earlier.
- Green Square did apologize for his actions.
- The ending is good.
- As usual, the voice acting is decent.
- It's not easy to feel bad for Red Circle being strangled by Green Square considering how rude he sometimes is to him.
It is the least liked episode of Season 3 of Life of a Square, most likely due to the excessive yelling and mean-spirited tone of the episode.