Play With Caution
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Play With Caution is a TV game show series that aired on the Disney XD block known as D|XP starting on July 17, 2017. The show was later cancelled shortly on August 7, 2017.
Why It Sucks
- This game show was ran with an extremely low budget, and it easily shows:
- The set is extremely cheap; it looks more of a basement or underground shelter than an actual lively background. The set is so cheap that this show can give other game shows with cheap sets such as the 1990 version of Tic-Tac-Dough and the 2001 version of Card Sharks a run for their money.
- Lots of items are randomly placed and easily visible for no discernible reason, such as a block of wood and a mini camera.
- The game choices are mostly just free-to-play games over superior ones that would cost more money. Instead of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, it is Brawlhalla here. A lot of the game choices are also mobile games, such as Crossy Road.
- It is even obvious that there is no audience.
- Almost no background on the contestants. It might even be possible that the "contestants" are just actors, making this less of a game show and more of a reality show taking place in a game show.
- Poor editing in attempt to be hip to make up for the cheapness of the show.
- Extremely lame and meagre price, the winning team just get generic medals and get to splash water on their opposing team. Even You're In The Picture has a better prize than this.
- The concept of having a game show where you are constantly distracted by the opposing team forces is great, but it would be executed a lot better if there was more money provided for the show. Ignoring the cheapness of this show, it is easily watchable and a fun idea to showcase.