Pink Kahuna (Pink Panther and Pals)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Poorly written.
Pink Kahuna is the episode number 36 of the 2010 TV series Pink Panther and Pals
The episode takes place in a beach when Pink Panther is relaxing at the Beach. But Mr. Big Nose is forbiding the fun at everyone.
Why This episode is not a right part for a beach
- This episode starts when Pink Panther is trying to relax at the beach. But Mr. Big Nose hitted his hand and gave him a forbid note and tooked away his baggage in the secret place.
- There was a very annoying moment when a little girl cried just because Mr. Big Nose putted her dad at the sand digged. Not to mention that this episode used Baby Kate's Crying sound effect.
- When a little kid builded his sand castle, Mr. Big Nose destroyed it and putted a sign about No Building Sand Castles.
- There was one moment when Mr. Big Nose used an excavator to destroy a giant sand castle builded by Pink Panther and the little kid. But thank god his excavator drowned out the water.
- The moments when Mr. Big Nose uses his whistle to warn everyone are so irritating.
- Bad Moral: The bad moral in this episode is that having fun in the beach (Except in dangerous zones) is wrong. Which that's a terrible moral.
- There was one moment when some girls laughed at a strong man just because Mr. Big Nose throwed a volley ball at him. But the strong man digged Mr. Big Nose into the sand.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- At the ending of the episode, Mr. Big Nose got arrested by a cop for being a bad beach guardian.