Phineas and Ferb (First and Second Persian dub)
فینیس و فرب (Finis o Fɒɾib) (English: Phineas and Ferb), is the Persian-language dub of the Disney animated series Phineas and Ferb. It airs on GEM Junior, Persian Top Toon, IRIB TV2, and formerly aired on the now-closed channel Persian Toon. This article will focus on the first and second dubs, which are not produced and distributed by Disney.
چرا هر دو این کار را انجام نمی دهند (Why They Both Won’t Do It All)
- These Persian-language dubs of Phineas and Ferb were made without the permission of The Walt Disney Company, which is ILLEGAL.
- Laughable and terrible voice acting, with Phineas sounding like a little girl in the first dub and like a guy plugging his nose in the second dub. Ferb's voice sounds like a crow in both dubs.
- Horrendous sound mixing, with most of the audio clips being too loud, sound effects coming out of nowhere, and sometimes drowning out the characters' voices.
- On the topic of audio, a majority of the audio clips were stolen from other shows, notably SpongeBob SquarePants.
- None of the songs are dubbed, which shows some signs of laziness.
- The intro for the first dub is nightmare fuel and the singing in the aforementioned intro is extremely offbeat.
- Not to mention, the instrumental "Silent Circles" was stolen from the Trancecore Project.
- The second dub for some reason uses an instrumental version of the Christmas song "Deck the Halls" for its intro.
تنها کیفیت رستگاری (The Only Redeeming Quality)
فیلم های (Videos)