Peruvian Puff Pepper (Drake & Josh)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peruvian Puff Pepper is the second episode of the 3rd Season of Drake & Josh and the overall 22nd episode. It aired on April 9, 2005.
Drake and Josh enter a salsa contest in an attempt to win a cool TV.
Why It Sucks
- It is a Drake and Josh torture episode.
- The abysmal and cruel way Megan is portrayed. She makes a huge mess in the kitchen and the boys get blamed for it. Then, she tricks them into revealing the peppers as the main ingredient in their salsa, getting them disqualified.
- Audrey and Walter are also very unlikeable, as they unfairly blame Drake and Josh for the mess in the kitchen, even though there is no way they could have caused it!
- TERRIBLE ending. The boys win the contest, but when it's revealed they put Peruvian Puff Peppers in their salsa, they get disqualified, and Megan ends up winning the contest, despite her coming in second.
- Despite the peppers being turned out to be illegal since they've been known to cause kidney failure/chapped lips, Drake earlier read an article about them online, saying nothing about the peppers being illegal. Plus, shouldn't the man who sold Megan the peppers also know they were illegal?
- Megan, once again, wins in the ending, while the boys are stuck having to clean the kitchen walls due to the mess than Megan caused!
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Drake mispronouncing "America" as "Ah-mer-ee-kah", along with the funny face Josh makes, became a famous meme.
- At least Drake And Josh didn't go to jail.
- Despite being the second episode to air in the third season, the production code is 301, thus making it the first episode of the third season in production order.