Peruvian Puff Pepper (Drake & Josh)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Peruvian Puff Pepper" is the second episode of the 3rd Season of Drake & Josh and the overall 22nd episode. It aired on April 9, 2005.
Drake and Josh enter a salsa contest in an attempt to win a cool TV.
Why It Has The Side Effects Of Kidney Failure and Chapped Lips
- Megan is at her absolute worst in this episode. She makes a huge mess in the kitchen and the boys get blamed for it. Then, she tricks them into revealing the peppers as the main ingredient in their salsa, getting them disqualified.
- Audrey and Walter are no better themselves either, as they unfairly blame Drake and Josh for the mess in the kitchen, even though there is no way they could have caused it.
- Despite the peppers being turned out to be illegal since they've been known to cause kidney failure/chapped lips, Drake earlier read an article about them online, saying nothing about the peppers being illegal. Plus, shouldn't the man who sold Megan the peppers also know they were illegal?
- Despite attempted close calls, Megan never gets repercussions or punish for what she did.
- Terrible ending: The boys win the contest, but when it's revealed they put Peruvian Puff Peppers in their salsa, they get disqualified, and Megan ends up winning the contest, despite her coming in second. As a result, the boys are stuck having to clean the kitchen walls due to the mess than Megan caused.
- There are a few funny dialogues here and there, such as Drake mispronouncing "America" as "Ah-mer-ee-kah", along with the funny face Josh makes, which became a famous meme.
- At least Drake and Josh didn't go to jail.
- Despite being the second episode to air in the third season, the production code is 301, thus making it the first episode of the third season in production order.
- A brief clip from this episode is featured in the iCarly episode iToe Fat Cakes.