Persona 5 - HeartSwitch
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen.
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Persona 5 - HeartSwitch is a short Persona 5 parody video created by Derpixon on Newgrounds.
Why It Sucks
- Just to discuss the elephant in the room, this is nothing but a video made for Futaba Sakura fetishes.
- Joker just keeps having sex with Futaba though out the video which is just perverted and disturbing to watch. And no, the information on at the beginning stating that "ALL CHARACTERS SHOWN IN ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY IN THIS PARODY ARE 18 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE." Does not excuse this. Futaba is actually considered to be 15 in the actual Persona 5 and Joker is 16/17. That means there both too young to know how to do any sexual activities.
- Joker is also unlikable, as he didn't even care about helping his other friends with the shadows they were fighting in mementos. (Though it was only his shadow)
- Stolen and plagiarized music. During the scene when Futaba is done waiting for her game to load on the tv, the intro music from Hotel Mario can be heard.
- Excluding Joker and Futaba. The fight scene that has the rest Phantom Thieves fighting the shadows is cool.
- At least the ending was okay. As it turns out it was all just Joker fantasizing of how much he loves Futaba in the clinic where he is with Takemi.
- The voice acting for the characters is somewhat passable, as it's voice actors that try to sound like the original English voice actors.
- Somewhat decent animation that feels faithful to the game.