One Beer (Tiny Toon Adventures)
One Beer is the third segment of the Tiny Toon Adventures episode, "Elephant Issues".
Buster, Plucky, and Hamton become drunk after finding and drinking an unopened bottle of beer in their fridge.
Note: This episode is satirical, so don't take it seriously.
- It shows underage drinking in a KIDS' SHOW, which should never be shown in a cartoon aimed at children.
- Buster Bunny is unlikable for starting the incident.
- Buster, Plucky, and Hamton sit on a bench at the park to try a beer, which isn't a very good idea because the park is a public and friendly place, and they will get caught by some people.
- The burping sound is annoying and disgusting to listen to.
- Buster, Plucky and Hamton start to act very strangely when they get drunk from the effects of the beer, which is creepy.
- Buster and his friends later steal a police car, drink while driving, crash the car, and die, all of which turns out to be staged.
- Unbelievably, after they die, they become angels and go to heaven.
- It was so bad and controversial that it caused the whole episode "Elephant Issues" to get banned from FOX Kids in 1995, and rarely had re-runs on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and the Hub (now Discovery Family).
- The ending tells a true message that drinking isn't cool, according to Plucky.
- It's a satire/parody of episodes with a moral shoehorned into it; according to the creators, they never had to make an episode like this again.
- Plucky and Hamton were right at the beginning of the episode.
- Buster outright states that the episode's purpose was to show the evils of alcohol, which it definitely did.