O Vampiro (As Aventuras de Gui & Estopa)
O Vampiro (lit. The Vampire) is the first episode of the third season of As Aventuras de Gui & Estopa, which originally premiered in 2011. In this episode Cróquete suddenly falls in love with Gui believing he was bitten in the neck by a vampire when in reality he had been bitten by a mosquito.
Why It Sucks
- To start this episode was made just trying to milk the success of the Twilight Saga in the early 2010s, including a scene where Cróquete calls Gui of Edward.
- Gui and Cróquete's faces are very uncomfortable to look at on the title card.
- This episode was a terrible way to start the third season of the series.
- Animation errors:
- When the mosquito bites Gui's neck twice, the mosquito flies and bites him on the left and on the right, but the two bite marks appear on the left.
- When Gui meets Cróquete in the snack bar, Gui appears with red eyes and dark circles, but when he had taken the two mosquito bites it was already morning and he didn't have a face like that.
- Gui's red eyes disappear after he and Cróquete leave the snack bar.
- In one of the scenes, Gui is scared by a mouse, which makes him want to run away by climbing to the top of a tall tree, which doesn't make sense, because one of Gui's friends Riba IS A MOUSE and he's not afraid of him.
- The ending is pretty bland: Gui tells Cróquete that he's not a vampire which makes Cróquete lose interest in him and walk away which prompts Gui to try to get Cróquete's attention again by saying he could spray glitter on his skin, but then quickly gives up realizing that he will never understand girls.
- After this the final seconds shows a scene where the camera zooms in on Gui's neck where the mosquito appears (with a drunk appearance) drinking blood from a goblet and chuckling at the viewer.