Nick Studio 10
Nick Studio 10 was a short-lived programming block that aired on Nickelodeon from February 18 to June 17, 2013. It was later cancelled by Nickelodeon due to negative reviews and reception it received from critics, other fans of Nickelodeon, and even children.
Why It Sucked
- It interrupted episodes of shows like SpongeBob Squarepants and The Fairly OddParents for stupid reasons. It doesn't even show the scene they interrupted, therefore missing what could be a critical moment.
- The skits are also unfunny and a waste of time, such as a monkey shoving a computer off a table, or a set of robots dancing while chanting "Stretch your legs!".
- Horrible acting.
- Wastes talents and food products.
- The infamous and gross "Fart in a Jar" song.
- Unfunny humor.
- The whole show was literally used for filler.
- The actors taking part in this show are not funny. They are obnoxious, cliche, overreaction, aggravating, and annoying people at the same time.
- Boring soundtrack.
- Bad theme song.
- Annoying background music.
- The creators started flame wars on Twitter with YouTuber The Archfiend after he posted videos on YouTube criticizing them.
- They mocked the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "SpongeBob You're Fired". While it didn't matter much because the episode wasn't good, they still shouldn't mock something ahead of time!
- It was a horrible attempt at recreating the beloved U-Pick Live.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- As mentioned above, Nick Studio 10 was panned by critics, fans of Nickelodeon, and children alike who criticized the block's unfunny humor, terrible acting, waste of talent and food, interruptions of other Nickelodeon shows, and most importantly the "Fart in a Jar" song. It was often regarded as one of the worst shows to ever be made on Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon cancelled the show on June 17, 2013, after airing the show for nearly 4 months. The show holds the dubious honor of having a 1.1/10 rating on IMDb, making it the lowest rated Nickelodeon show on the site. The music video for the infamous "Fart in a Jar" song was heavily disliked.