Naked Beach Frenzy (Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon")
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Ren sexually harasses some attractive young women on the beach.
Why It's A Frenzy, But Not In a Good Way
- As the title implies, it overuses offensive, disgusting, unfunny, gross, and irritating "humor" about nudity and sexual harassment. Which makes sense, considering John Kricfaluci's history. If you could even call the episode's comedy "humor".
- This is considered to be one of the worst episodes in the series behind Ren Seeks Help, as it focuses on Ren acting like a pervert to some women on the beach.
- This is also a disturbing promotion of sexual harassment, which happens in real life and is not funny. In reality, you can get arrested for sexual harassment, and how did Ren get away with him trying to sexually harass some women on the beach before the lifeguard showed up? It doesn't really help that the creator, John Kricfalusi, actually commited sexual harassment?
- Ren is technically a dog, so humans having sex with animals is considered bestiality.
- On that topic, dogs that sexually harass women on the beach, intentional or not, can be caught by animal control authorities and get sent to the pound, or worse, get euthanized.
- The "My ball!" line has gotten extremely annoying and grating after the first three times, and gets on your nerves really quickly from the fourth time onwards.
- Annoying dialogue and scenes that drag for way too long, giving "Ratatoing'" a run for its money in bad editing.
- The cashier Stimpy is talking to is a bland Mexican stereotype who has very little purpose to do anything with the story.
- The women on the beach are way too hypersexualized, as well as portrayed as naive, shrill, and catty. They also screamed over literally everything.
- The voice acting is bad on almost all parts. All except for John Kricfalusi and Eric Bauza as Ren and Stimpy, who still do a good job at voicing the characters as usual.
- The male lifeguard looks pretty gross, acts cliché and irritating. He also has hair all over on his body (including his butt), which is pretty disgusting.
- The animation is pretty awful and gets rather ugly and disgusting to look at every single time.
- Ren has an erection in one scene, and the towels are placed on his penis. Yes, really.
- The infamous shower scene.
- This episode feels like it was written by some horny teenage porn addicts for some strange reason.
- In fact, it is considered pornography and can be found on certain porn websites.
- We even see Stimpy in a pair of small thong panties.
- A whole scene of women wrestling over Stimpy, with the slur "retard" being said only once in one line.
- "Is that a retard?" Does this line not make you feel offended?
- Graphic toilet humor.
- Confusing and nonsensical title card.
- "SHAMPOO MASTER!!!"
- As stated before, John Kricfalusi and Eric Bauza still do good jobs as Ren and Stimpy.
"Naked Beach Frenzy" was universally panned by the majority of critics, fans of the original cartoon, and audiences for the inappropriate and unfunny humor. It has a 3.1/10 on IMDb. Well-known cartoon devotee Thad Komorowski was more favorable on the episode, giving it four out of five stars on his Sick Little Monkeys: The Unauthorized Ren & Stimpy Story book.
- Fans asked John Kricfalusi to add more beautiful human women for this episode.