My Story Animated
Jump to navigation Jump to search
My Story Animated is an animated "storytime" which claims to be telling true stories by children who submit it to them. This channel is infamous because the stories are not true at all.
Why They Suck
- The channel just like these two channels is known to post stories that have absolutely no proof that the stories are true.
- The animation in these videos is low budget and horrible.
- The lip-syncing of the characters almost never matches the dialogues.
- There are so many unnecessary movements such as the characters constantly shrugging etc.
- The people in these videos look nothing like the ones in the thumbnails.
- The stories are absolutely boring. There is so much unnecessary and useless filler only for the sake of hitting the 10-minute mark.
- Most of the narrator's are unlikeable characters. They are always in the wrong by torturing other people, cheating or betraying others and yet when they are exposed, they try to gain the viewers' sympathy by claiming that "no one understands them". For example:
- In I Got Locked In My Crush's Bathroom, the narrator constantly stalked her crush Noah by entering the boys locker room and when he even came in her sights, she would go ballistic and even she reported him to the police EVEN THOUGH HE WASN'T STALKING HER.
- Another video called My Missing Sister From When She Was 2 Showed Up At Our Doorstep, the narrator heartlessly accused her 2-year-old sister of making her life hell EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS KIDNAPPED. How is it a 2-year-old's fault for getting kidnapped? Then she proceeded to call the kidnapper who was father heartless even though she too was being heartless just like him.
- In My Boyfriend Is Gay but I am Okay With It, the narrator Chelsea is okay with the cheating boyfriend because he was buying her expensive gifts. And then she proceeded to say that she's "not a gold-digger". Well that's the definition of a gold-digger.
- Just like every other one of these crappy channels, they have some weird fetishes such as pregnancy fetish, getting locked inside the crush's bathroom or locker etc.
- There are a lot of clickbaity videos.
- One example is the now deleted I Got Pregnant After Swimming With My Friends, the narrator Felicia never got pregnant. She only feared that she became pregnant after she kissed her crush in fifth grade yet for the sake of hitting the 10 minute mark, the 95% video was filled with uncanny pop-culture references.
- The stories have every single done to death cliche:
- The popular girl thinking that everyone is jealous of her.
- Having a dead father, mom or the narrator's mom and dad being divorced.
- Every adult being evil.
- Step-parents are evil because why not.
- The parents always being strict Bible-thumping Catholics.
- The channel cannot take even the slightest bit of criticism. In June 2020, they copyright struck Kubz Scouts claiming that he never gave the channel any credit even though he gave them full credit.
- This channel constantly changes their story titles probably to avoid criticism.
- A lot of videos contain uncanny product placements and pop culture references which compose 90% of the stories
- A lot of stories don't make any sense such being the only girl/boy in an all boys/girls town, shooting webs after eating spiders etc.
- Some videos end terribly and become extremely confusing. An example is the aforementioned I Got Locked In My Crush's Bathroom, the video ended with the reveal that the girl was only "imagining" all the events. She had a condition named Erotomania.