Momdark (Dexter's Laboratory)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: needs reception section
Mandark disguises himself as Dexter's mother to get into his laboratory. Unfortunately, he now has to deal with Dexter, Dee Dee, and Dad's requests - which are too much for him.
Why It's Not Momdark
- First of all, this episode started off Mandark's flanderization. As an example, his plan is stupid, uncreative, and easily foiled; he captures Dexter and Dee Dee's mother and dresses up as her just to get into Dexter's lab. His design also looks ugly in Mom's clothes.
- The way Mandark kidnaps Dexter's mom is creepy and disturbing, as he sneaks up behind her and grabs her ass.
- Most of the voice acting in this episode is rather poor:
- Mandark's laugh now sounds rather forced and he talks too fast.
- Dexter, Dee Dee, and Dad constantly pestering "Momdark" to do the chores gets very annoying real fast.
- Like many other episodes of the third season, the house looks poorly detailed with a generic brown and white color.
- For all the reasons mentioned above, the episode was boring with Momdark doing chores for the father and kids and Mandark's plan being extremely uncreative.
- Ridiculous Ending: Even when Mom shows up for no reason the episode ends here with Mandark shouting and complaining so fast (Once again as mentioned in WIS#3) that he just can't take it anymore and hollers that he felt like not destroying Dexter's Lab causing Mom to ask Dexter what he meant about his lab. Everyone starts begging for help again before the screen warps out to black.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The animation and Mom's voice are still decent.