Mika in the Middle (Danger Force)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mika in the Middle is the ninth episode of Season 1 of Danger Force. It premiered on November 14, 2020 to an audience of 0.33 million viewers.
Mika gets a lesson on snitching, but a surprise from Schwoz's mom might cause her to fail the test.
Why It Sucks
- It's nothing but a Mean-spirited Mika Torture episode.
- Mama Schwoz was really unlikeable in this episode, and her resolve is very stupid she pretended to have a disease called melty bones so that Schwoz would come back to his home country, and when Mika found out that she was only pretending to have that disease, not only did she act like a spoiled-teenager she also drove Mika to the point where it extremely stressed her and gave her anxiety, to the point that she couldn't handle it anymore.
- Miles, Chapa And Bose was also unlikeable this episode, as They Like When Mika Is Punished For Nothing and Miles was the one who teleported Mama Schwoz to the Man's Nest and he even wasted all his money for Mama Schwoz, instead of his original purpose for his allowance, Buying yoga pants so that he wouldn't do yoga in his underpants and he never even helped his own sister when she's in a pinch of dealing with Mama Schwoz.
- The Moral of this episode is really stupid, of course it's somewhat normal to snitch, but sometimes snitching isn't always the answer to the problem as it could only make things worse, and if someone saw the situation is either fake or a terrible situation, take the matter in your actions have the courage the confront the person and faking an illness is the only way to convince a loved one to visit you once in a while, when you could have just visited him/her normally.
- The S.N.I.T.C.H Board is overall a really pointless idea, as if every letter gets filled as punishment you'll have to white shoes that are really plain looking, when normally you could just let it slide.
- Mama Schwoz challenging to fight Ray for Schwoz, is another stupid idea, and fight scene was really underwhelming, as Ray isn't fighting like his usual self and Mama Schwoz is again acting like a spoiled brat.
- Awful Ending: Despite Mika doing the right thing, she still needs to wear the Shoes of shame, while Torturing Mika again, with a nerve crawling chant.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Ray and Schwoz were the only likeable characters, as he was right about not bringing Mama Schwoz into the Man's Nest as it could be a trap, and Schwoz could've knew that his Mom was faking all along before than Mika did, so he sent out one of his clones in order for the clone to Come here with Schwoz's bratty mom, and the scene why Ray doesn't want to come home with his Mom is because he deeply cares about him as Schwoz is Ray's best friend.