Loopy and Petty's Eventful Night (Pororo the Little Penguin)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Loopy & Petty's Eventful Night" is the 25th episode of the fourth season of Pororo the Little Penguin.
Why The Night Is Not Eventful
- Loopy & Petty are very unlikable in this episode, as they fight in the house when they are having a sleepover at Loopy's house, and Petty even leaves Loopy's house because of the fight.
- Pororo & Crong are very intolerable characters at the start of the episode, and their flanderization is at it again, as they were the ones that caused Loopy & Petty's unlikable personality, since they fight in their house for no reason, like always in Seasons 4-6.
- Loopy & Petty are hypocrites in this episode, as they leave Pororo & Crong's house all because they were fighting, yet when they are at Loopy's house, Loopy & Petty fight as well, making them not only unlikable, but also hypocrites.
- The plot is inconsistent, as Loopy & Petty go to their friends houses to see what they are up to, but they also fight at Loopy's house, & Petty leaves Loopy's house, making the plot a bit inconsistent.
- Neither Loopy nor Petty get a punishment for their cruel actions towards each other, and both of them get away scot-free.
- The beginning part of the episode was decent, except for Pororo & Crong's fighting.
- Pororo & Crong become tolerable in 5 minutes of the episode, as they apologized to each other & made up & stopped fighting.
- Loopy & Petty also become tolerable at the end too, despite getting away scot-free with their actions.
- Eddy, Poby, Rody, & Harry are tolerable & likable characters.