Liza on Demand
Liza on Demand is an American comedy web series created by Deborah Kaplan, Harry Elfont, and Liza Koshy that premiered on June 27, 2018, on YouTube Premium. The series stars Koshy, Kimiko Glenn, and Travis Coles and follows Koshy as a "tasker" who completes odd jobs around Los Angeles via a phone application. The series was renewed for a second season which premiered on September 25, 2019.
Liza on Demand follows "chaotic misadventures that ensue as the eponymous character takes on various gigs, tasks and odd jobs in her quest to climb the ranks and become an 'elite tasker'.
Why It Sucks
- The comedy is also awful.
- Mostly consisting of REALLY forced race jokes or "man bad" jokes.
- Liza Koshy is such a wasted of talented.
- The first season was every episode had something like a racist/political.
- The show is too try hard and extremely cringey.
- The writing was almost copy and paste from a social justice textbook and the characters' personalities are extremely inconsistent throughout the show.
- It's quite obvious by now Youtubers are not cut out for tv.
- This is not comedy or entertaining.
- The show also forces Liza's political stances on the audience.
- It has a catchy theme song.
- The New Year's special is a massive step up from this series.
- The second season is decent.
- LIZA and HER ROOMIES ARE REALLY GOOD CHARECTERS.
- This character of fiction her character was a decent, despite her Liza Koshy wasted of talented.