Lights, Camera, Danger! (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius)
"Lights, Camera, Danger!" is the third episode of Season 3 of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius. It premiered on November 27, 2004.
Jimmy and the gang come across a famous movie director, Quentin Smithiee. Jimmy says that he could make the best movie there ever was. However Cindy and the gang claim that he as no artistic talent and want to make their own movie. Jimmy then tries to prove them wrong.
- This is once again a Jimmy torture episode.
- Cindy, Libby, Carl and Sheen are extremely unlikeable and mean to Jimmy. They claim that he has no artistic talent and they don't want him involved in movie making. When Jimmy offers them to be in his movie, they all rudely say "no!".
- Carl and Sheen act completely out of character in this episode. They treat Jimmy like an enemy and act like they were never friends in the first place. They take Cindy's side for no reason.
- The montage when the entire class is laughing at Jimmy is mean spirited, cruel, unfunny, annoying, and unsatisfying.
- Cindy, Libby, Carl, and Sheen claim that they are better at making stuff than Jimmy. This is completely false as at the end of the episode, they make a terrible "movie" that is horribly cringe.
- Cindy and the gang blame all the schemes of Professor Calamitous on Jimmy even though it was clearly not his fault and he had no idea it was going to happen.
- Bad Ending: After Professor Clamitous goes to jail, Jimmy apologizes for what happened and offers them to finish his movie together. But then Cindy and the gang all say "NO!" and say that they want to make their own movie without him. They then watch the movie they made without Jimmy and Jimmy cringes at what he sees.
- Cindy, Libby, Carl and Sheen never apologize to Jimmy for their actions.
- Bad Moral: According to the episode: It's ok to make fun at everyone's creations and treat them like trash for it and not invite him to your project because of his skills. When that is completely wrong and is rude and disrespectful.
- "Um, are you going to finish that CROISSANT?"
- Hugh's "Donut Boy" scenes.
- "Who's a super cool cop? He always gets the bad guys! DONUT BOY!"
- Jimmy, Hugh, Goddard, and Professor Calamitous are the only likable characters in this episode.
- As a parody of Quentin Tarantino, Quentin Smithee is really funny.
- Calamitous' robot snake was cool.
- The Donut Boy song and Carl's croissant line became internet memes.
- Quentin Smithiee is an obvious parody of famous director, Quentin Tarantino.
- The episode makes a ton of references to various famous movies.