License To Punch (Unikitty!)
License To Punch is the 24th episode of Unikitty!
After Hawkodile gets caught by two members of the Action Police for battling a giant monster without an action license, Unikitty and her friends try to help Hawkodile get rid of his action urges. If Hawkodile does not keep his urges under control, he will lose his shades. There is only one way to earn his action license: take the action test at "The Department of Mayhem and Violence". With Unikitty's help, he may be able to get it even when the Action Police plan to make sure he doesn't pass.
Why It Sucks
- It is nothing but a shameless 11-minute long Hawkodile torture episode.
- This episode is very, VERY mean-spirited. Hawkodile tries to save the city of Unikingdom by fighting a giant monster while he doesn't have an action license, and gets caught by the police over not having an action license, that is just really stupid.
- Hawkodile (while still likeable) becomes a big punching bag in the episode.
- Major Plothole: In a past Episode, Action Forest, it was revealed that Hawkodile earned his shades, and yet the police officers want to take it away from him.
- Master Frown is really unlikeable (like he is in the entire series itself) in this episode because he made fun of Hawkodile in this episode by laughing at him for no reason whatsoever then Hawkodile gets into a rage when he laughed at him, and Master Frown gets his head dumped in the trash can by Hawkodile, and then Master Frown ATE the trash from a trash can while he was inside of it. That is really disgusting!!!
- It has a pretty horrible message about how the police catches you battling something while not having an action license.
- There was a scene where Hawkodile covered Unikitty in his tears and then she is dripping while she is soaked in Hawkodile's tears.
- Besides Master Frown, NONE of the villains are likeable here:
- The bullies are very rude to Unikitty just because she is covered in Hawkodile's tears.
- If the bullies are smart, then why do they act stupid when they meet Unikitty in this episode?
- Unikitty and her friends do absolutely nothing when Hawkodile is caught by the police. Instead, the police just gets angry with Hawkodile. He never even said sorry to the police about not having a license to punch. They also even threaten to kill Hawkodile.
- Hawkodile still gets a hard time learning to punch stuff, and he mistakenly destroyed the buildings.
- Master Frown commits identity theft by hitting a trash can on the ground in public.
- Thankfully, Hawkodile did not get arrested because his test was taken and he now has a license.
- Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, and Richard finally helped Hawkodile with leaving his urges.
- To include this, Hawkodile is still an interesting character.
- The ending made a reference to a retro classic film from the 80s or 90s.
- It's not Hawkodile's fault for destroying buildings.
- Not as bad as Election Day.
- Avicii (Tim Bergling), who is a Swedish DJ, remixer, record producer, musician and songwriter has passed away at the age of 28 from self-inflicted wounds from broken glass on the same day that this episode first aired on TV.