Kung Fu Dino Posse
Kung Fu Dino Posse is a Canadian-South Korean-Singaporean-German animated series created by Peter M. Lenkov and produced by Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Sunwoo Entertainment Co. Ltd., Sunwoo Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd., and Optix Entertainment GmbH. It aired between 2010 and 2011
With the evil Skor thawed out in modern-day Megalopolis, it is up to the heroic, recently defrosted heroes to stop him and his bumbling brother from destroying the city. The fate of the human race lies in the hands of 4 prehistoric kung-fu fighting dino heroes, Kane, Chow, Jet, and Lucy.
Why These Dinos Don't Know Kung Fu
- It's a major rip-off of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.
- Plus, it's also a rip-off of Extreme Dinosaurs and Kung Fu Panda.
- The characters are incredibly bland and one-dimensional.
- Kane is your typical overconfident leader character.
- Lucy is the basic "girl" character whose personality feels forced.
- Chow is your typical dumb big guy and eater of the group.
- Jet is what MrEnter calls a "token jerk asshole." He is also pretty much the worst of the group
- The main antagonists are incredibly bland, generic, and incompetent.
- Skor is your typical posh and primadonna villain who ironically has NO idea what he’s doing.
- Skrap is just the typical dumb assistant to the posh villain.
- Bland and really choppy animation that makes the animation in Super Duper Sumos look decent.
- Awful lip-syncing and voice acting that rarely matches up to what the characters are actually saying.
- Horrible sounding theme song; when the singer sings "posse" it almost sounds like "p###y" the rest of the music doesn't fare any better.
- The plots are cliché and not interesting in the slightest.
- The villains' ideas are just plain stupid.
- This show also tries way too hard to be "modern" and "hip with the kids". One notable example is when Chow is watching a internet cat video in the episode Mindless Fun.
- The reason why Skor is evil is unbelievably stupid as he is evil because...nobody came to his birthday party.
- There are some funny moments.
- Edgar and Polly are the only decent likeable characters.
- Despite being clichéd villains Skor and Skrap are still tons of fun to watch.
- The design for Megalopolis is pretty impressive