Kung Fu Bunny
Kung Fu Bunny (Chinese: 功夫兔与菜包狗) is a Chinese animated comedy web series created by JJJOY Animation Studios and distributed by the Communication University of China.
A young Cartoonist at home creates on paper a smart rebel Bunny and a smug loyal Doggy. Capturing the Bunny then becomes the Cartoonist's and the Doggy's impossible mission in life that goes on and on, chasing through books, fighting mental monsters, joining aliens, controlling giants, failure after failure. The arena is set for kung fu extravaganzas and witty creative adventures!
劣质 (Bad Qualities)
- To get the elephant out of the room, this show is a kung fu ripoff of Tom and Jerry. Kung Fu Bunny represents Jerry, and Choy Bao Doggy represents Tom.
- Overuse of low quality sound effects.
- Vincent is a very unlikeable character since he treats Choy Bao Doggy as his slave.
- Most of the characters are unlikable.
- Terrible stop motion and bad motion blur.
- The pilot episode is poorly animated.
- Debatable, considering most pilot episodes are poorly animated.
- Choy Bao Doggy's screaming can be annoying.
- The pilot episode uses copyrighted music without the copyright holders' permission.
- Poorly-written episodes.
- The pilot episode has product placement from Coca-Cola.
- The show can be mistaken as a Kung Fu Panda rip-off, judging by the name of the title.
好品质 (Good Qualities)
- Season 2 could be an improvement.
- Okay animation.
- Some likable characters, such as the bunny from "Hunny Bunny".
- The music isn’t so bad.
- Most of the character designs are cute. Key word is: most of them.
- Vincent never showed his face in the current series, but he showed it in the pilot episodes.
- Despite some people calling it a Kung Fu Panda ripoff, the concept of Kung Fu Bunny is actually earlier than Kung Fu Panda.